This Polka Dot is an all over small dot pattern reminiscent of an up close pointillism painting. Totally random and hand drawn. Hand silk screened on medium weight oatmeal linen.
Each pillow is designed and imperfectly drawn by Erin Flett. Each pattern is carefully burned into a silkscreen then meticulously hand printed and sewn just for you in an old cotton mill studio in Maine.
- Size: 10 x 20"
- 95/5 down insert included
- Hand printed 100% oatmeal linen
- YKK industrial brass exposed contrasting color zipper
- Recycled local leather pull tab
- High-end heavy brass bell pull
- Linen Back with hand printed gold tag
- Spot Wash or hand wash in COLD
- Lay flat to dry