Island Plum Shrub
Orcas Island’s beloved Italian Plums (Prune Alley, in the middle of town, used to be a country lane through an orchard of Italian prune trees) shine in this well-rounded sweetened drinking vinegar, known as a "shrub". Based on a colonial recipe to preserve fruit juice, this deep purple, sweet, and pleasingly tart concoction is perfect with seltzer, or splashed with your liquor of choice (a house favorite with lighter spirits like vodka and gin…and then tequila). Perfect for the home mixologist or anyone who likes a little complexity in their beverages.
- Ingredients: Plums, organic fair trade cane sugar, organic white wine vinegar, filtered water.
- Good Food Awards 2022 Winner.
- Made in the United States
- Alcohol by volume: 0%
- Shelf life: 12–24 months
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 9.5"
- Packaging: Recyclable
- Production: Sustainably sourced and ethically sourced