Lemon Lavender Shrub
This 2019 Good Food Awards Winner is a crowd-pleaser. Girl Meets Dirt tries their best to use every scrap of the fruit they work with, and this effort towards resourcefulness led us to dipping lemon rinds in sugar. They adored the pleasantly bitter notes it yielded and could think of no better pairing than the English lavender put up from their garden, hanging above the pots. This shrub is screaming to join your French 75 and sings sweetly on its own with seltzer.
- Ingredients: Organic lemons, organic cane sugar, organic white wine vinegar, filtered water, lavender
- Good Food Awards 2019 Winner.
- Made in the United States
- Alcohol by volume: 0%
- Shelf life: 12–24 months
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 9.5"
- Packaging: Recyclable
- Production: Sustainably sourced and ethically sourced