Olive Herringbone Throw
Woven from 70% Recycled Wool, 30% Mixed Recycled Fibres. Recycling wool can be a challenge as the fibres can be too short to respin. The Tartan Blanket Co.'s solution is to blend recycled wool with longer mixed fibres saved from landfills to create a soft and durable yarn, which is woven in a dense twill weave and brushed for texture. All the benefits of wool, in a sustainable blanket! What’s more, they’re even machine washable.
- Fibre: 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres saved from landfill
- Smooth & durable
- Size: 57" x 75" including fringing*
- Wool Source: India
- Woven In India
- Care: Machine wash on wool cycle. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Designed in their Edinburgh studio.
- Recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.