Recycling wool can be a challenge as the fibres can be too short to respin. Our solution is to blend recycled wool with longer mixed fibres saved from landfill to create a soft and durable yarn, which is woven in a dense twill weave and brushed for texture. All the benefits of wool, in a sustainable blanket! What’s more, they’re even machine washable.
- Fibre: 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres & waterproof polyester
- Includes navy blue leather strap
- Touch: Smooth & durable with a waterproof reverse
- Size: 55" x 75" / 140cm x 190cm, including fringing*
- Wool Source: India
- Woven In: India
- Care: Machine wash on wool cycle. Lay flat to dry.
These recycled wool blankets contain pre-loved fibres that may differ slightly in colour and design.