We’re splashing this house favorite all around. Whiz it into a marinade for ribs and serve a matching cocktail with tequila or mezcal and a salted rim. Also known to make a mean Rhubarb G&T. Founder Audra’s current fav with bourbon, ice, and Plum Bitters.
Girl Meets Dirt recommends ½-1oz shrub to 8oz sparkling water for a refreshing fruit tonic, or spice it up with a splash of liquor using their cocktail formula (on the label).
- Ingredients: Rhubarb, organic fair trade cane sugar, organic raw apple cider vinegar (6% acetic acid), filtered water (contains the mother of vinegar)
- Good Food Awards 2021 Winner.
- Made in the United States
- Alcohol by volume: 0%
- Shelf life: 12–24 months
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 9.5"
- Packaging: Recyclable
- Production: Sustainably sourced and ethically sourced