Times Table Flash Cards
The pack includes 26 double-sided brightly colored flashcards, making it easy to recognize and remember each times table. The skip counting set helps to count objects quicker through multiples (e.g 2, 4, 6, 8…), all designed within the outlines of the number. These design-led cards help to identify patterns in numbers. The pack provides a great foundation for number sense and learning multiplication facts.
Children will start to skip count in Year 1, firstly in multiplies of 2. Before moving onto multiplies of 5’s and then 10. From this, they will build their knowledge of times tables in Year 2 (6 – 7 years). These flashcards will help your child easily learn their multiplication tables and over time they will become confident and provide a great foundation for future problem-solving.
- Brightly colored times table flashcards.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with tips on which times tables to start, at what age, and which to follow on with.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they last and can be passed down.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.