The American Bar
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just relaxing with a cocktail, let world-renowned bartender Charles Schumann be your guide to mixing masterful libations. American Bar—the most authoritative cocktail book ever published—provides all the information the cocktail lover or professional bartender needs to serve up the perfect drink.
- 416 Pages
- Recipes for more than 500 drinks, listed alphabetically
- An easy-to-use drink index arranged by drink categories
- The fascinating history and names of leading brands of all the major cocktail components
- A handy guide to bartending equipment
- A glossary of international bar terms and measurements
- Illustrated with hundreds of delightful 1930s-style line drawings by Günter Mattei, this exceptionally handsome book is an indispensable companion to home or professional entertaining.