Sustainable, natural plastic wrap alternative.
- Medium: 10” x 11” – wrap cheese, carrots, herbs, or cover a bowl.
- Large: 13” x 14” – wrap half a melon, greens, baked goods, or cover a bowl.
Intentional design, simple solution. Store cheese, bread, fruit, and veggies. Cover a bowl, pack a sandwich, or fold into a pouch for snacks on your next adventure.
Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable. Use the warmth of your hands to wrap bee’s wrap around a piece of food or over a bowl or dish.
Made in Vermont by a certified b corp. Since 2012, our reusable food wraps have been handcrafted using our customized process, giving you the highest quality, industry leading beeswax wraps.
Ethically sourced ingredients. Made from gots-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Wash in cool water with mild dish soap. Let air dry, then fold and store in a drawer or basket on the counter.
- Keep away from heat: hot water, dishwashers, microwaves, ovens.
- Not recommended for raw meat or fish.
- Lasts one year or longer when used several times a week with proper care.