Holidays can stir up a lot of feelings, especially with the state of the world right now. We are feeling particularly nostalgic these days and have assembled a gift guide to celebrate the joy found in remembering good times and a few things we grew up loving.
1. A pillow from Catstudio's Collegiate Collection to celebrate the glory days.
2. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz! A deluxe gift edition of L. Frank Baum’s cherished children’s classic, vividly reimagined with beautiful four-color artwork.
3. Continuing with the theme, Wizard of Oz felt ornaments.
4. To put an end to Scrabble squabbles, a leather-bound Merriam-Webster Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
5. Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin is the first and only official illustrated book ever to be produced in full collaboration with the members of the band.
6. This Anne of Green Gables puzzle is a sweet nod to this classic children's novel.
7. Packed with archival and modern photography, Ballparks Then and Now documents the development of America's national pastime by looking at the fields of dreams on which it is played.
8. For fans and players, a baseball glove ornament. Pairs nicely with number 7.
9. Based on the 1958 children's book, a Paddington Bear of your very own.
11. You never outgrow the fun of a s'more (that's s'moré 🎵).
12. Puffy paint (aka Glitter Glue) coming back more sparkly than we remember. Crafters, rejoice!
13. A Retro Rotary Toy Phone to keep the kids connected.
14. Bubble lights were very popular from the 1940's to 1970's and we are delighted they are making a comeback.
If any of these ideas speak to you or if you need help assembling a gift, let us know! It would be our absolute pleasure to earn you the title of best gifter this holiday season.